JAPANミリテールフォーラム

ミリタリーモデリングディスカッションフォーラム (AFV, AIR, 艦船, フィギュア, ファンタジー, スケールモデル, ジオラマ&ヴィネット)

ログインしていません。

• トピック: 活発 | 未返信
  • #1 2011-11-10 18:04:38

gogok
    登録日: 2011-10-21
    投稿: 126
    ウェブサイト
    マイトピック
    投稿を見る

The First Emperor of China - Qin Empire Ying Zheng B.C.259~210

Hi Bothers,
    This is my other old piece I made. I will post my latest work in the end of this month.

1/9, White Metal,
    Medium: OIl colour and AV/Life colour.
    1_front.jpg
    2_20111110-0202.jpg
    1_20111110-0202.jpg
    3_20111110-0202.jpg
    4_20111110-0203.jpg
    5_20111110-0203.jpg

Masters create a lot of fantastic things but always under a poor situation. All of them have imaginations or  skills but only imaginations which cost nothing. It just can bring the brightest mind to the master. If there is only skills but not creative, that will be dull. So they must get both together. This is what i believe and the reason why i made such paintings and artworks.

オフライン

10 人が「いいね!」と言っています。:Kazufumi, 曹長, CP, Silurian, エインセル, Guest, E.danke, 岩野 歩 (いわのふ), ツカサ, 宮崎一誠

#2 2011-11-10 18:14:02

Kazufumi
    Administrator
    登録日: 2011-05-13
    投稿: 2,173
    マイトピック
    投稿を見る

Re: The First Emperor of China - Qin Empire Ying Zheng B.C.259~210

おぉーこれは素晴らしい!! 肌色がアジア人らしい仕上がりですね。全体的な塗装も美しい仕上がりで驚きました。
    ベースもいいですね。

"Real artists ship. " --Steve Jobs
    "The art challenges the technology, and the technology inspires the art. " --John Lasseter
    活動サイト:planetFigure, Putty & Paint

オフライン

1人が「いいね!」と言っています。:Guest

#3 2011-11-10 18:48:38

gogok
    ウェブサイト
    マイトピック
    投稿を見る

Ha~! just forgotten the face closeup shoot.
    6_20111110-0203.jpg

Masters create a lot of fantastic things but always under a poor situation. All of them have imaginations or  skills but only imaginations which cost nothing. It just can bring the brightest mind to the master. If there is only skills but not creative, that will be dull. So they must get both together. This is what i believe and the reason why i made such paintings and artworks.

オフライン

5 人が「いいね!」と言っています。:曹長, Kazufumi, Guest, 岩野 歩 (いわのふ), 宮崎一誠

#4 2011-11-11 11:48:29

gogok
    ウェブサイト
    マイトピック
    投稿を見る

Kazufumi さんの発言:

おぉーこれは素晴らしい!! 肌色がアジア人らしい仕上がりですね。全体的な塗装も美しい仕上がりで驚きました。
    ベースもいいですね。

Thank You for your comment Kazufumi~! I never remember, how I was process once I turn my head to my work collection...I hope I can bring some work to Miniature Expro in next year and meet some people who's happy to share their comment.
    However, I really hunger to meet some of Model bothers like you, E.danke, すこっつ and ki-yeol yoon (even he is in Korea) ha~!

Whatever what, just try my best to finish what I can imaging.

オフライン

#5 2011-11-11 11:58:48

gogok
    ウェブサイト
    マイトピック
    投稿を見る

The google translation correct? Lol~!

コメント和史〜をありがとう!私は私の作品集に私の頭をターンに1回しか私はプロセスだったか、覚えていない...私は来年のミニチュアEXPROにいくつかの作業を持参し、彼らのコメントを共有する幸せな何人かの人々に会うことを望んでいる。
    しかし、私はモデルの一部を満たすために実際に飢餓があなたのような気になる、E.danke、すこっつ と ki-yeol yoon(さえ彼は韓国にある)HA〜!

どんなものを、ちょうど私がイメージングできる終了する私のベストを尽くす。

オフライン

Board footer